What the [redacted] is a Candyhouse Router?
So far as I can tell, these two devices are identical hardware with the price difference being defined only by marketing and the bundled firmware.
This project would not have been possible without the early work of a few awesome folks. Thanks to…
- Dan Walters for discovering the back door to get SSH access.
- Andrew Brampton for obtaining and dissecting the stock firmware.
- Hugh Daschback for writing and documenting much of the original Cisco GPL code and being kind enough to point me in the right direction every time I got stuck.
- Candyhouse IPFire (05 Dec 2014)
- OpenWRT for Candyhouse Routers (01 Dec 2014)
- Candyhouse U-Boot (26 Sep 2014)
- Building Candyhouse SSAs (22 Sep 2014)
- Candyhouse Backdoor Packages (22 Sep 2014)
- Building Candyhouse uImages (16 Sep 2014)
- Building Debian for Candyhouse Routers (01 Aug 2014)
- Installing Debian on Candyhouse Routers (01 Mar 2014)
- Candyhouse Serial Console (01 Mar 2014)
- Cisco / Linksys E4200v2 - Part 2 (04 Nov 2012)
- Making the Cisco/Linksys E4200v2 work for you (26 Oct 2012)
All tags, by popularity